Monday, June 6, 2016

6. Legend of Zelda?

After creating my new song (a legend of zelda remix), I started thinking about what other types of rap beats I should try to make or remix. I sampled part of the the title screen music for the original Legend Of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda remix will be called “Link’s revenge”. I want to name my track this because the main character in the Legend Of Zelda series is called Link. He is the main protagonist that tries to save the princes from the villain Ganondorf. I also want to add revenge to the title because it makes the name sound more appealing if someone were to scroll by it or stumble upon it. After all, the more views I am able to get on my soundcloud page, the more followers and fans I will be able to get. I want to get a loyal fanbase because then if I ever wanted to sell my beats then I would already have customers willing to purchase my tracks. Selling original beats and productions can make some talented producers large amounts of money. Some popular producers sell tracks and instrumentals on websites like BeatStars for anywhere from one dollar to forty dollars. Although I am not into making beats for money, it is nice to know that I have the talent to sell my beats if I ever want to in the future. I enjoy producing music because it is very hands on and creative. It also is a way for me to express my emotions by turning it into music. I have continued to use Logic Pro X because it has proven to be the superior software. It not only is easier to use than Fl Studio, but it also has more built in instruments I can use. I am not going to go too in detail about Logic Pro X in this blogpost, although if you would like to learn more about the software then you can look at my earlier posts. Anyways, I am looking forward to finish this project and having the year come to an end. This is the last project I have to do before I finish 10th grade. Is that not a crazy thought? Hopefully the audience likes my mixtape and wants more of my original beats. Below is an image of Link playing the spirit flute from The Legend Of Zelda. I will use different pictures for all of my tracks in order to help people differentiate which track is which. Thank you for your time and see you in the next blog post!
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment