Wednesday, June 8, 2016

7. So close to victory


I am enjoying the genius project thoroughly, but I am starting to feel nervous that I will not finish in time to meet the deadline. I don’t think that I will be able to turn it in by Sunday June 5th because I still have a lot of blog posts to do. Right now I have about 3 blog posts left to do. I really regret not doing them in time because the work is starting to catch up to me now. I need to finish them by June 8th because that is my last day to complete late work to pass 10th grade. I think I will be able to do it by then if I really stay focused and on task. It is a lot of work but if I buckle down and dive into it I am sure that I am going to finish. Other than my blog posts I have done everything else for the Genius Project and the Year. I have also done the final product and the presentation for the Genius Project. For my final product I made a mixtape of my original songs and uploaded it to Soundcloud. I did this because anyone who has internet connection can hear it no matter where they are in the world through Soundcloud. Soundcloud is also absolutely free to stream music from. For my final presentation I did a Prezi that is describing my project. It will tell the audience what I learned, how I learned it, and what the outcome was. I also gave the link to my mixtape if anyone watching wanted to listen. Hopefully I can teach the audience about producing music and what it takes. This project gave me a deeper understanding of how long and how frustrating it is to create a radio quality beat. It also taught me how to use software that I probably would have never used if it wasn’t for this project. The Genius Project also gave me a new passion for producing Music. I really would like to continue doing it after the project ends. The only thing I did not like about the project is how it sounded like it would be less educational and school orientated. I should have expect it to be like that though because it has to have a certain level of educational value or curriculum to be considered a school project. Below I have linked my mixtape on Soundcloud so you could hear if you want. Feel free to leave me feedback on my songs by commenting on Soundcloud. See you in the next blog post!



No comments:

Post a Comment